I had no expectations for this marinade since I’ve never had roast lamb that was marinated. However, I knew it would be good since I got it from my favorite recipe web site. It ended up being the perfect marinade for leg of lamb.
- 3/4 c. orange juice
- 3/4 c. white wine
- 1 clove of elephant garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. of fresh thyme or 1 tsp. of dried thyme
- 2 T. of fresh chopped rosemary or 1 T. of dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. of fresh ground pepper
- 2 T. blood orange olive oil (regular olive oil will do)
Blend ingredients in a blender, just a few pulses until well mixed.