The original name of this pie is “Impossible Blender Pie.” I opted to change it to Custard Brunch Pie because I think it would be best suited to serve at brunch. It’s not a traditional pie, as it doesn’t have a traditional crust and has a strong egg/custard flavor. Thus, (I believe) it should be served at brunch. This is literally the easiest ‘pie’ you’ll ever make.
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- ¼ c. butter, room temperature
- ½ c. flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 c. milk
- 1 c. shredded coconut
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp. ground nutmeg (can sub cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until all ingredients are well-blended. Pour mixture into a 10-inch, slightly greased pie pan. Bake in preheated oven 1 hour.
- Pie may be eaten warm, but refrigerate any leftovers.
Tastes GREAT right out of the oven topped with caramel whiskey sauce.