- ¼ cup butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 c. heavy cream or half and half
- 2 T. sun-dried tomato paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat, and then add garlic.
- Sauté five minutes, then stir in all other ingredients.
- Heat through, stirring constantly, until all ingredients have combined into a smooth sauce.
- Remove from heat. Toss immediately with pasta or, if using as pizza sauce, allow to cool, then spread on pizza.(Tops one to two pizzas, depending on size.)