You can split this with someone and eat it as an appetizer or eat it all as your meal. I like to make my quesadillas using a few (basic) ingredients which allows the flavors to speak for themselves. A quesadilla is the perfect way to use leftover meat lying around your fridge.
- tortillas (I prefer corn over flour)
- leftover Roasted Pork Butt, shredded into small chunks
- leftover Spicy Black Beans
- shredded cheese (I used Colby)
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat. Place a 9-inch tortilla in the skillet and layer with cheese, beans, pulled pork, another layer of cheese and another tortilla.
- Heat on one side until the cheese has melted and the tortilla begins to turn golden brown.
- Flip and repeat. Let stand for a few minutes before cutting and serving. Serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole or slices of avocado, if desired.