I’ve not always been a fan of white chocolate, but I’ve always been a fan of hot chocolate. So when my grandma sent me a recipe for white hot chocolate from Parade Magazine, I thought I would give it a whirl. Top yours with Homemade Chocolate Marshmallows. This recipe serves one but can easily be multiplied.
- 1/3 c. white chocolate chips
- 2/3 c. whole milk
- 1/3 c. cream or half-and-half
- Put white chocolate chips in a mug.
- Heat milk and cream or half-and-half in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until bubbles form around edges – do not boil.
- Pour hot milk mixture over chocolate chips and whisk until melted. Top with marshmallows and or whipping cream.