My friend directed me to this blog through Pinterest. After drooling over everything on the website, I decided I should make
one or two all of the recipes I was drooling over. You know. Test them out. See if they are as good as they look. (It’s my duty as a food blogger to do this, right?) I decided to start with this one.
Fudge is something I usually make at Christmas, and, since I hadn’t made any yet this year; this seemed like a good addition.
- 2 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. milk chocolate chips
- 1 (15 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c. Egg-Free Cookie Dough balls
- Prepare cookie dough as directed. Refrigerate until very cold.
- Butter the bottom and sides of an 8×8 pan.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat melt the sweetened condensed milk and chips together. Stirring continuously.
- When chocolate is melted remove from heat. Remove your cookie dough from the fridge and carefully fold into the fudge. Spread immediately in the pan. Chill for at least an hour before cutting into squares and serving.
The putziest aspect of this fudge is making the cookie dough. Other than that, it’s actually very easy to make. I
never rarely say this, but this fudge is so rich you can only have a small piece. So cut into very small squares for serving!