- 1 recipe of Whiskey Cream Sauce
- 1 lb. of pasta, any shape
- 1 10 to 12 oz. salmon fillet
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook sauce according to directions.
- While sauce is reducing cook noodles according to directions on the package. (Make sure to add a lot of salt to the water when cooking the noodles.) When the noodles are done, drain and set aside.
- In a medium-sized frying pan cook the salmon fillet in a little bit of olive oil for two to three minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce. Remove the skin from the salmon and shred the meat into the dish. Let the sauce soak into the noodles — about five minutes.
- Garnish with fresh grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
I liked this dish because it was relatively simple. I like making any sauce that’s cream or that you have to reduce. And I could eat salmon every day of the week and not get sick of it.