Prior to working at The Chancery, I had never eaten an artichoke much less artichoke dip. The first time I tried artichoke dip, I was hooked. Of course I would probably like any recipe comprised mainly of three different cheeses!
This recipe, found on JSOnline, tastes exactly like The Chancery’s artichoke dip. It was a huge hit at our Portlandia party tonight. I served the dip with pastry puff, but The Chancery serves theirs with Herb Boule bread (which is quite fantastic). Incidentally, the dip also tastes great spread on a cheeseburger topped with bacon. Yum!
- 1 14-oz can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese room temperature
- 1 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ c. sour cream
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 T. chopped jalapeño pepper, seeded (approximately 1 large or 2 medium)
- ½ c. plus 2 T. plain unsweetened yogurt
- 7 oz…
View original post 176 more words